Dear STG Newsletter,
What is up everyone? I’m sure everyone feels the same way but this newsletter
is awesome. Its always a good day when you open up the mail box and
get the newsletter. Sounds like everyone is doing well. Its cool to think
that last year we were just hangin out in stg doing nothing really. And
now were all over the world sharing the gospel in many different languages
The mission is way awesome I love it and am so happy to be here and
stuff. But like sean said a couple months ago I can't wait till were home
and we can share our experiences and stuff. That's going to be awesome.
I am in my 3rd transfer and still in Tenerife. It is an awesome place. I’m
on my 2nd comp. Elder Mcluckie from oxford england. Hes a way cool guy
and only has one more transfer than me. So were learning a lot. I love
it though. It was way weird for a couple of days after my trainer left but
after that it was good. Its so much better when your not getting "trained”
A couple of weeks ago we baptized two african s a wife of a member and
the daughter. It was really good. Their testimonies at the baptism were
so simple but so powerful. It was awesome. They are way funny they
speak that really slow weird english.
Well I got 4 mins left so I don't know what else to say but thanks to all of
you for your example and keep up the good work. I look forward to reading
how everyone is doing? Ren you got the zeta? I don’t I’m speaking with
south americans all day.
-Elder Lundin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment