
Elder Chad Alldredge
CANADA MONTREAL MISSION
1320 Blvd. Graham #110
Ville Mont-Royal, Québec H3P 3C8
CANADA MONTREAL MISSION
1320 Blvd. Graham #110
Ville Mont-Royal, Québec H3P 3C8
CANADA
Chad was not able to get his newsletter entry to Sister Lundin in time, so I sent excerpts from recent letters for this newsletter.
Things are going well Elder Ferguson and I are getting along. He is a wrestler and a hard worker he is a cool guy. He is from Lehi. We are doing well, we will be teaching a couple of lessons next week so I am excited about that. Did I tell you guys that I am picking up a little bit of Greek. I talk with so many of them out here that is so easy. When I say a little I mean like 5 words. I testify that Greek people really do use windex it is not just a joke. I was laughing so hard when I saw one spraying flowers with it. I can't believe I have been out for eight months. I still feel like a greeny. I have so much to learn. Because of the English area and my laziness my french is kind of on a stand still. But it really is my fault I just need to study harder and speak it more. I was thinking about that the other day because I remembered that my gift to Jesus is to speak french.
Conference was amazing! I read in the Ensign before that conference is best when you pray about a question you want answered during conference, before conference, and God will tell you the answer in conference. I seriously had an AMAZING experience with that. I was asking heavenly father to help build my testimony because I have not had many amazing experiences telling me the church is true. I know that it is true I just sincerely wanted to testify with more power so my prayer was for him to show me a way to have a stronger testimony. Then the guy ( forgot his name) gave the talk about how not everyone has amazing experiences but it doesn't matter we know it's true anyway. I have to tell you it's exactly what I needed to hear. coincidently it strengthened my testimony for the power of prayer. That was an awesome experience.
Elder Chad Alldredge

No comments:
Post a Comment