Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Below are up-dates from our September Newsletter
I decided that it would be a fun idea to post the up-dates of our missionaries on a blog. Family and friends who don't receive the "hard" copy of the monthly newsletter can stay caught up with these great missionaries. Moms, let me know if you have additional things you would like me to post on this sight and I will get them on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I can't thank you enough for doing all you do. This is for Laurie and Carol. You guys are fantastic. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
Starlyn
Thanks Starlyn for commenting....it is always fun to read the comments!! Glad you like it. I think it will be fun! Thanks to Carol for keeping us all connected!!
Laurie you're great! thanks for keeping us all updated, I like the blogging.. this will make it easier for family and friends that want a quick update. No more scanning the newsletter. Both you and Carol do such an incredible job at making this newsletter/blogging happen.Thanks agian for all you do!!
Thanks Rosie!!! Good to hear from you. I don't know why I check this blog all the time....just in case someone comments!! Glad you like it....I agree it will be fun for family and friends to keep informed :)...
See you soon!
Could you possibly post their addresses? My friend and I want to write them. Thanks!
Ylime...yes, I will post their addresses...my computer is giving me a little bit of a fit as of late, but I do have them all and will post them soon...besides I'm not really too good with the blogging stuff. Thanks for your support of them :)
Post a Comment