Hello tout le monde!
Tout le monde was for Ren, I heard his cry for French so I'm giving it to him. On that subject I want you all to know that right now I'm teaching a native spanish speaker, a portugesse speaker, and I tracked into a Cambodian person the other day. I know that I spelled things wrong but for some reason I don't care. Oh and I talk to english people all of the time so that covers Greg, Kyle, and Jordan.
Things have been going well here in Quebec, I'm about to hit my sixth month mark on wednesday so that is kind of weird. To think I should have already had 1/4th of all of my experiences is crazy. The branch is doing well, Branches are just hilarious because people can say anything over the pulpit. Members have good solid thirty second conversations with someone in the congregation during their talk.
I need to give a shout out to Sean his last letter has helped me with my own less active work. I have been talking a lot more about the spirit with people and talking about ways they can get it back. Talking about the spirit always brings the spirit so it's a win win situation. We had to less active people come last sunday which really added to the overall attendance ha ha ha.
Cool thing last week, I was giving a blessing to a recent convert because his back was hurting him. I told him in the blessing that in the lords time he would be healed. Well this guy with all of the faith he has got up right after the blessing and was completely better. He started to cry and it was amazing to see the child like humility and faith in him.
You guys are all really helping me, when I get the newsletter I see such amazing missionaries, it gives me such a boost. Hey Rob the portugesse lady that I'm teaching speaks very little english so if you could come here and teach her with me that would be great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment