Hey,
I am still serving in Summerside, PEI. I will be getting a new companion tomorrow because Elder Sterling is going home. I am actually going to be training a new missionary named Elder Trump. I am really excited about getting the chance to train. It is going to be a big time learning experience. I am going from serving with two missionaries in a row during their last transfer to training a brand new missionary.
As far as the work goes things are going good. We are hoping to have a couple of our investigators committed to baptism in the next couple of weeks. One of them is an older lady named Dorthy that we talked to on the street a few weeks ago. She has come to church and loves it. She is even related to a couple of members here distantly. We are hoping to have her committed to baptism next week. This area is progressing really good right now.
Overall things are going good here. The weather is getting a little cooler. I just hope that it does not snow for a couple more months. I am not ready for all that snow agian just yet. Hope you all are doing good where ever you are at and finding success.
- Elder Jordan Gray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment