Portions of a letter to the family:
But anyway, sounds like things around the world are going pretty crazy. I'm sure everyone blows it way out of proporcion but sounds like its pretty crazy. I guess we really are in the last days huh. But sounds like there was a good conference. That's the thing no matter how crazy it gets, we have the gospel and we know what we have to do. The gospel could be way complicated to some but really its simple. Keep the commandments and you will prosper in the land. It is very simple. That's the sweet thing about the church. Like doubts that investigators have... all they need to know is if the book of Mormon's true. If they know that's true then every thing else falls into place. It is a perfect church its cool to think about. I really like pres Monson's talk in conference. He started off and talked about change and all that but then told us the find joy in the journey and look for whats most important in our lives. His talks are way good.Well its been a good week this week, we had a lot of success this week. I don't know if there was any highlights worth writing but it was a really good week.Well i don't know much else to write sorry this letter is weak. Thanks for updates on the sports dad. I miss sports very much. I think about the good ole days of high school baseball and rebels days alot. That was so fun... Thank you so much for everything i love you and miss you.GO COUGARS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment