Hey dudes,
How is everyone doing? Chile is going good I was transferred to a new area and it is total fields but I love it. How is the cold Christmas? haha. Hot Christmas is not that good. So how about those calendars those are sweet I loved them. Our moms are sweet huh? Thanks Greg's mom for doing those. Well I hope everything is going good. The Christmas activity was sweet I loved it. TITANS are going to win the super bowl!! 2009 now is here how crazy is that? Mine and most of your black out year. I can´t believe Sean, Jordan and Greg have finished their black out years. Matt it would be soo sweet to be in the same zone I agree here is a pic of me playing basketball with parker it was cool to see someone I knew. Kyle remember Josh that kid we refereed with. He is here in this mission. This is his first change he thought I was James Lark when I first saw him haha he isn´t very smart, but I am as good as James. haha Hope everything is fantastic. Well love you all and I have to go. Work hard. I played pool today and it was sweet.
Love always,Elder Trevor Irvine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment