Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Elder Alldredge - December
Ok this isn't funny anymore.... it's starting to get really cold. I am praying that in the next transfer calls the president will tell me that I am going to Florida for the winter to preach to the french people there. Now before you laugh know that there are actually a lot of Quebecois that live down there. Sounds like you guys are doing well, you are all so hard core. It's crazy to get letters and hear miracle after miracle. Elder Ferguson and I actually had one about a week ago, we tracted into this guy that told us that he was praying the night before for God to send him a message, so we gave him the message. It's awesome to talk to people that realize that you are representing something bigger than us. Dude Trevor I think I have found 22 investigators my whole mission, I guess I just need to pump up the faith man, good job man. I love these letters because my mom just picks a random picture that I have sent home and puts it on there so it's a surprise for my to see what you guys are going to see. I want you all to pay attention to this picture... it's very important to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment