Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Elder Alldredge - February
Whats up elders! I just recieved the last news letter so its wierd to think that we will be getting another one soon. So guess what I have begun to learn how to drive in the snow. I should rephrase that I Im learning to drive in blizards. Its pretty crazy. The cold here is bad, but just like Jordan said if you dress right, the only thing is your face and it gets numb after to seconds of being outside. So we are going to start teaching the son in law of a guy in our ward. I am very excited about this, because that is how a lot of baptisms happen. His name is Martin his really chill guy. We taught him the plan of salvation and he kept saying that is cool. Oh oh oh I have something cool, some lady was sure I was not from america because I didnt have an american acent. That was sweet when she said that. This month is the ending of the reign of Chad and then comenced feb. the reign of Matt. Guys I am almost a year out. Ahhhhhhhh! that is crazy! Lately the things that I have learned are that prayer is real, extremely! And also that this is truely a war here on earth. Sometimes I think we are just going through steps with people because that is what we are supposed to do, but what I have learned lately is it is truely a war between us and the adversary. So buckle up and fight as hard as you can for our older brother Jesus. You guys rock. Sean and President Jordan have fun with your sons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment