Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Elder Alldredge - January
Ok before I get into the missionary work I have very important news. The birdman has started to spread in Quebec. It has already started in Montreal, it was introduced yesterday in Quebec City and the virus will be making it to Ottawa soon. One of my last comps gave me the sign without realizing what it was, so naturally I told him about it and now it is spreading. Another thing I have introduced dip dip dip into the community as well. We played it for Christmas eve at one of the members houses and they couldn`t get over it. It was so funny to watch a bunch of Quebecois dipping. They were getting all competitive and everything. So now there is alittle bit of St. George in Canada now. Jordan tell me if the birdman thing gets to Halifax. Things are going well in the area. Things slowed down a little for Christmas because all of the Catholics start listening to their priests around Christmas time. But the holidays are over and I`m excited to get back into the routine. Did anyone feel weird talking to their family? I felt as though I was calling into a different dimension. I`m slowly forgeting life before the mission. It`s as though I know my family exists but in a different world or something. Well you guys are awesome expect miracles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment