Hola amigitos,¿Cómo Estáis Pues? Chile is good. This last week we taught a whole bunch of recovering alcoholics. It was really cool and they were really receptive. They don´t live in my sector but I think they will invite the missionaries over in the homes when they get the chance. It was a really cool experience. So how is everyone doing? Time is freaking flying by. I feel like I don´t have much more time and I still have over a year haha. So I was reading in Alma 38 a few days back and verse 123 says be bold but not overbearing. Then I had a reference to Acts 4:31 it is really cool. I realized that we have the most important message in the world. So I have been trying to be bold but not prideful. I have been telling people that this message is really important. It has been good and you can see people think about accepting you and listening. Well besides that things are good. HOT freaking HOT. I swear I sweat like 40 pounds of water everyday. Well I hope everyone is doing good. Happy Birthday Matt and twin brother Chad. I guess I will talk to you hommies in a bit and I will see you in like 16 months haha. Chad how is the snow? Dude Rob what up? Have fun!!con mucho amor,
Elder Trev
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment